Martes, Marso 15, 2011

WHO THE HELL IS AGNES?

I really don't know myself that well maybe I could describe myself through the eyes of the persons who are very close to me cause only in their perceptions you could very well know me :)


So to start with I'm a very stubborn person I don't take advices that easily I always fight for what I know best especially when I know that I'm quite right about a certain argument. Independent?! yes!! well I grew up without my mom or dad being at my side so at a very young age I started to learned about things on my own way I get to decide for myself even for the very smallest issue involving me of course. My mom once said that I am a very bright child but sadly I was more of a lazy person first well I think she's right about that anyway I'm also a spoiled brat I don't know I just can't sleep knowing that I didn't get the thing that I want I guess that's my fathers fault cause he likes to spoil me because I think thats the only way he can reached through me as his daughter and I will be just sharing that story some time soon anyway moving on to the topic I'm a kind of person who doesn't want to be upset well I think all people doesn't want to be upset right? so instead of being a positive thinker I grew up to be a negative thinker so if things don't go my way or like the way I wanted it to be I won't be disappointed :( disappointment makes me feel sad. My mom always brag about me being the hard one simply because I don't often show my vulnerable side instead I show everyone that I'm strong and I can very well handle any situation even consequences that goes my way, I usually don't ask for help if not necessary I don't know I'm just that confident 'maybe' about myself. 

Through the very eyes of my friends I was a very reliable person the one you can call at 4:00 in the morning to save them from their miseries and stuffs I'm also the strong one, the boyish type, the one who never cries, the person who can intimidate anyone at first sight but also I'm a type of person who laughs a lot about everything under the sun. I'm always on the go they said 'out of towns, drinking sessions, sleepovers, even the paglalayas I'm all on it as I've said I'm a very reliable person.


That was their point of view some of it are true some of it are not that really true at all, why? well the thing about me being stubborn is true I'm also hot headed I do get angry, irritated a lot. I don't take advices that easily especially if I know that the person who is giving his/her advice is not that reliable I intend to follow myself "always" I trust my instincts :d I love to be spend time alone don't get me wrong OK I'm not a loner type of person I just like to be alone sometimes and when I'm troubled I deeply think about the ways to solve it but I don't stress myself about it. I'm also perfectionist I just don't feel the contentment and satisfaction knowing that I didn't gave my very best. Independent? yes I am and I'm kinda proud about it well the good thing about the separation of my parents is me being an independent person so I thanked them for that. It's also true that I'm a lazy person well that is so very true and I'm still working on changing that I know that thing about me will not help me to become a better person someday anyway many of them said that I'm strong..YES I am strong but I'm also vulnerable too I also cry like a normal human being do. I'm also practical too I just don't care (a lot) about what others do think about me I do what I wanna do not only because I want it but simply because I know it will be right for me It may not be that good for others but I know it will be good for me :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento