Miyerkules, Marso 16, 2011

PAARALAN

CDCC is the place where you want to be!!!

When I first started in Cora I was afraid that I might be out of place because of my age God I was 25 back then and being a 25 year old I was supposed to be working and practically graduated anyway I was a little nervous on my first day but I was wrong, so wrong at all because people in CDCC are very friendly, approachable and well-educated persons. The ambiance is over-whelming lots of friendly people and nice staffs and great professors anyway being a CDCC student made me realize how greater I can be as a person the school helped me to be confident and to carry myself well in front of many people. It helped me to be a good communicator and it also helped me correct my grammars and fluency in English speaking. CDCC enhances they're students inner talents and it motivates us to become a better person in the near future. CDCC also have this Mandarin and Nihonggo subjects that can helped students in getting more job opportunities because they have this advantage of knowing other languages. Other subjects also teaches us students to become more aware about life itself.

All in all CDCC is an amazing school, I would never regret the day that I enrolled in CDCC cause it made me the person that I am today.... A better, matured, educated and a confident human being.

CDCC brings out the best of the very best in each of their students :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento